Please find below important information regarding your poster discussion presentation, including technical specifications, tips and guidelines to follow. For any queries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors must bring their email indicating the poster reference number with them to the conference.
- Updates may be shared during the poster presentation but no modifications can be made to the submitted abstract.
- Any author unable to attend their poster presentation must notify The Union at least one month before the date of presentation by emailing email@example.com.
- Authors who fail to inform The Union of a cancellation may not be accepted in future submissions for the Union World Conference.
- It is strictly forbidden to present abstracts whose content is to be published or publicly presented before presentation at the 49th Union World Conference. Please read our Conference Embargo Policy.
- The Union is not responsible for any material lost or damaged onsite.
- Poster panels are white and are 95 cm wide by 215 cm high.
- Presenters may use as much of the poster panel as they choose, as long as the entire presentation fits onto one poster panel. A0 size posters are usually the best size for visibility.
- Large posters must be in portrait orientation to fit neatly within the limits of the panel.
- Double-sided tape will be provided at the Poster Desk.
- Posters should not be printed on heavy materials, such as canvas, as they easily fall from the poster panels.
- All poster discussion sessions will be held in the Poster Area. Please note the date and time of your presentation.
- The presenting author must be in front of their poster and prepared to speak and answer any questions during their allocated session time. Each person is allocated three minutes presentation time.
- Set-up: All presenters are allocated a presentation day. Presenters must hang posters between 07:45 – 08:45 on their allocated day.
- Take-down: Presenters should remove their poster no earlier than 17:30 on their allocated day.
- Poster presenters are responsible for collecting their materials during that time. Any materials remaining in the Poster Area after 18:30 will be recycled.
- Posters should be clear, well-organised, informative and concise, and should include all necessary information (title, methods, research, literature, etc.)
- Presenters must be mindful and respectful of their time slot and not exceed the time constraints.